Tuesday, July 25, 2017

CAS Colours & Sketches #233 - Sketch Challenge

It's a sketch challenge week on the CAS Colours and Sketch Challenge Blog and it's my last week as the challenge hostess.  I thought this one would be easier for me than it was.  All of that plain paper was begging for something else, but I stopped myself from sliding it through an embossing folder! The image is called Wondering Midge from Riley and Company and the sentiment is from Lil' Inkers. MFT provided the rectangle dies.

I hope you will join us this week.  Can't wait to see what you do with the sketch!  Take a peek at the DT's work for some inspiration!

5 comments:

  1. Fun card and loving the sentiment. The bold colour scheme is wonderful too. Thanks for a FAB sketch this week and wonderful challenges this month. Hugs Bev x

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the vintage lady stamp I can see a lot of fun sentiments would work well with her. Thanks for all your great ideas this month I've enjoyed creating with your sketches and colours.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Fun sentiment; love the colors!

    ReplyDelete
  4. The bold colors feel just perfect with that sassy sentiment! Keeping the background plain was the right choice; because the color is so bright, adding embossing would make it seem too busy and not as CAS.

    You've had some super challenge ideas as our hostess in July! :)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to leave a comment. I appreciate each and every one of them. Cathy