Sunday, February 19, 2017

A Day for Daisies - Mary Hen

I loved working with the Mary Hen image from the ADFD Shop so much, I made two cards using it!!  Both of these cards were super-simple to make.  The card above is a CAS design with the image and sentiment printed from my computer right onto the cardstock, cut in half - and viola, a card is born!  The bottom is an embossed border; I attached ribbon with a matching bow and three sequins.  Super simple and easy to reproduce.

The card below uses the same image - the one on the right is flipped so the hens could talk with each other!  Another computer generated sentiment, a few layers, and buttons from my stash tied with linen twine - and done!!
If you are a lover of A Day for Daisies images, be sure to stop back on Saturday.  We are having a blog hop with prizes!  We're excited and hope you will join in the festivities.

Challenges Entered:
Little Red Wagon #381 - Seasons of Love
Craft Rocket #33 - AG
Cute Card Thursday #485 - No patterned paper (top card)
TGIF#95 - Birds of a Feather

5 comments:

  1. Very cute. Great way to use your favourite stamps. Thanks for joining the challenge at Little Red Wagon this week.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Two fun cards Cathy! Love them. Thanks for playing along this week at TGIF Challenges. Rochelle xo

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very cute card and the sentiment is perfect. Love it!

    ReplyDelete
  4. So sweet! & I love how you customized your sentiments! The fonts you chose are gorgeous! I also love your paper piecing and the coloring on the chickens. Overall these cards are just too precious! Thanks for joining in the fun over at TGIF this week! <3

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love both cards. My favorite things are the aprons the birds are wearing--they're perfect. I am glad you joined our inspiration challenge at TGIF. Smiles, Elizabeth

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to leave a comment. I appreciate each and every one of them. Cathy