Monday, November 28, 2016

Sandra Caldwell New Release

Back with a new release image from Sandra Caldwell.  This one is called #1213 Pork Elf. Don't you love the look on its face?!?  You can find it later today with all of the other new digis in the Babycakes Digis and Designs Etsy shop.

I hobbled together sentiments from a variety of sources to create my custom sentiment.  The word Christmas is from PTI's Rustic Wreath set and the "hogs and kisses" is altered from Sugar Pea Design's Happy Mail set.  It was originally "hugs and kisses," and with the magic of a brown marker and some white gel pen hugs became hogs!!  Puny - right?!?!

I think I have discovered a combination of colors I like for coloring Sandra's pigs.  Just the right amount of pink with a little brown.  I color the pig with R000, shade with R01 and then go over everything with an E50.  For the ears and nose, I start with R02, shade with E11 and then a light coat of E41.  My hooves are E41 with R01 and shaded with E31.

Challenges Entered:
Aud Sentiments #169/ - AG + Sentiment
4 Crafty Chicks #376 /- Winter Wonderland
CraftRocket #29 /- Winter Time
Come And Get It 11/27/- Baby It's Cold Outside
House of Cards 11/25/ - Lots of Layers/Colors
Pile It On #122/ - Two Patterns

5 comments:

  1. Your card makes me smile....loving this cute image. Such a sweet project .Thank you for sharing your wonderful project with us at Come And Get It challenge.Neva

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love, love, love your paper and the image you just can't help but smile at. Thank you so much for sharing your amazing creation with us at 4 Crafty Chicks.

    Tamie DT

    Sorry for the late comment

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh wow this does make you smile - great card

    Thank you for joining us at Aud Sentiments,

    Hugz Tinz

    ReplyDelete
  4. lol--hogs and kisses for Christmas. made me giggle!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love the expression on his face too Thank you for sharing with Craft Rocket Challenges - Karen DT

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to leave a comment. I appreciate each and every one of them. Cathy