Sunday, September 11, 2016

A Day for Daisies - Flowers in My Garden

The temperature is changing and nights are starting to become cooler here in Minnesota, meaning summer is on its way out and fall is beaconing.  My image choice for this posting is an serves as a reminder of the wonderful summer weather - and what could be better than this sweet little girl surrounded by flowers and a warm breeze blowing through her hair?   The digi, Flowers in my Garden is available in the A Day for Daisies Shop.

She's colored with Copics and the layers of paper are from my scrap drawer.  I created the flower from white satin ribbon, colored the pearl with my Copics, and used an SU! felt stitched leaf from my stash.

Hope you are playing with our challenge this month on the ADFD Blog.  Zubaida is a challenge winner from July.  Isn't she a fabulous Guest Design Team member this month?  You could be our next GDT member!
Challenges Entered:
Always Playing with Paper #77/ - Colors
Aud Sentiments #163/ - AG + Sentiment
Craft Rocket #23/ - AG
                                                                                             Let's Color #12/ - September
                                                                                             Pencil Case #26/ - AG

11 comments:

  1. Sweet, sweet, Cathy - there you go again with your marvelous talent for matching and layering pretty papers! And your pretty image is colored fabulously of course - lovely card, my friend!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ahhh, this is so pretty and sweet.
    It's getting cooler here too. Leaves are starting to turn and the air has a crispness to it.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful card! I love that sweet image and all your pretty layers! Thanks for playing along with us at Craft Rocket Challenges!

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is such a pretty card, definitely reminiscent of those last summer days!
    Thank you for joing in over at Aud Sentiments,
    Hugz Tinz

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi Cathy, Would like to know if you would allow me to post this card and link to your blog over at Copic In The Craft Room on Facebook? We have a featured Copic artist once a week. Let me know Michelle Houghton ( I will try to contact you through e-mail as well if I can find it :-))

    ReplyDelete
  6. Fabulous layers Cathy, I love all your pretty papers. Thank you for joining us for The Challenge.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Lovely image! Great papers and layers too!
    Thank you for joining us at The Pencil Case! Jane (DT) xxx

    ReplyDelete
  8. One of my favourite images. You've coloured her beautifully and showcased her fabulously with your lovely layout and simple embellishment. Thanks for sharing with us at Aud Sentiments Challenge Blog and hope to see you again soon.
    Hugs, Sandy DT

    ReplyDelete
  9. Such a beautiful card. The colors work perfectly with the image you've chosen! Thanks for joining us this week at The Challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  10. This is so elegantly beautiful! Gorgeous coloring and great patterns! Thanks for playing The Challenge!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to leave a comment. I appreciate each and every one of them. Cathy