Friday, May 16, 2014

Sister Act - Challenge #57

I've been working on some simple CAS invitations for a bridal shower we are hosting for my nephew's fiance.  I loved the main image so much, I decided to work with it on a Mother's Day card for my daughter.  I used an old PTI stamp from one of their first anniversary sets.

This week's sponsor for the Sister Act Card Challenge is Deasy Designs.  Check out their site and then take a look at what the DT has in store for you here.  Have a great week!

Challenges Entered:
Tuesday Throwdown #195 - Spring Blossoms
Fan-Tastic Tuesday - CAS
Inky Chicks #29 - CAS
Creative Inspirations #265 - AG

6 comments:

  1. Love, love those colors!! And look at all the details in this card - sequins (I think), jewels, embossing….You are a master of the little details!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Saw this over at the challenge and had to beetle it over here to have a good snoop. Love this card... it has the freedom and flow of a piece of valuable art. It's like glorious splats of colour but they aren't splats, if you know what I mean... well, how about we go with well planned splats? At any rate, I really like this card.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your card is beautiful. I agree the flowers do look like beautiful well planned spats. Love the colors and the embossing as well. Thanks so much for joining us this week at Tuesday Throwdown Callenges
    Linda K. DT
    www.ladybugstampers.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love your card CAS and nifty! Thanks for joining us at the Tuesday Throwdown challenge this week! Hope you will play along with us again soon!

    kReN, TTDT
    http://afourthlife.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. Adorable card. Thanks for joining our challenge at Fan-Tastic Tuesday, I do hope you will join in with the fun again next week…
    Hugs
    Suzy B Owner Fan-Tastic Tuesday
    XX

    ReplyDelete
  6. Lovely card cathy - such pretty colours - thanks for joining us at Creative Inspirations this week and good luck x

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to leave a comment. I appreciate each and every one of them. Cathy