Saturday, March 15, 2014

Sketch Saturday - Sketch #301 (and Blog Candy Winner!)

Yep, my blog was one of the secret candy stops!  I had fun reading the comments and was shocked at how much traffic the blog hop sent my way!  Wow!  There were so many sweet comments - the trickiest part was deciding on the comment winner.  I solved my problem by asking my first grade granddaughter to pick a number between 1 and 39.  She picked #16.  I'll be waiting to hear from Tracie to claim her prize of 2 digis from the shop of her choice!

Onto the Sketch Saturday Challenge for the week. . .  I went to my Just for Girls black and white sketch pad from Lili of the Valley and chose this little sweetie to color up this week.  I'm so bummed that the B & W pads are being discontinued because I loved the variety of their adorable images in the pads.  There are still a few choices of black and white pads left.

I turned the card sideways for Jen's sketch.  A 6x6 pad from My Mind's Eye provided the paper I chose.  You can see it influenced the Copics I used in my image.

Bunny Zoe Crafts is our sketch sponsor.  Hope you play along!


















Challenges Entered:
Clear It Out Challenge - Kids
Little Red Wagon - Truly Dimensional
Cute Card Thursday - Girls, Girls, Girls
House of Cards - Cute or Shabby + add a button
Just Be Creative Crazy - Just Because





13 comments:

  1. Gorgeous card Cathy and you can tell there is a lot of work went into this and it shows. It is beautiful and I love the LOTV images!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Super sweet image and card you created Cathy. Love the colors and papers - so pretty! Hugs, Deb

    ReplyDelete
  3. Adorable image and sweet card. I love the colours you chose. Thanks for joining this weeks "Truly Dimensional" challenge over at Little Red Wagon.

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is SO cute!!! LOVE the darling image and I adore the beautiful colors--and your amazing coloring! Thanks for joining us at House of Cards! :) HUGS and happy weekend! Mynn xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. It's a super cute card... the image is really lovely... fantastic colouring, love the bow too.
    Hugs,
    Alex

    ReplyDelete
  6. Gorgeous card. That image is so cute and your coloring is fantastic.
    Thanks for joining us at HOC.
    Ang HOC DT

    ReplyDelete
  7. Adorable! Love the way you coloured her up. Thanks for joining out 'kids & bright colours' challenge at the Clear it Out Challenge blog. I hope to see you Tuesday when we start a new challenge :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Beautiful card! Thanks for joining in the House of Cards Challenge this week.

    ReplyDelete
  9. This is just adorable Cathy. Love the colours you used too. Hugs, Vannessa x

    ReplyDelete
  10. Adorable card Cathy, I love that image and it's colored beautifully, fabulous bright colors too!
    Thanks for joining us at HOC!
    Tammy x

    ReplyDelete
  11. Super cute. Love the color combo. Thanks for linking up in my Just Because Linky Party!!

    Be blessed, Beckie
    Join my linky party….happens monthly and theme is always anything goes.
    Just B Creative Crazy Blog
    Sparkly Sweet Craft Notions Blog
    Sparkly Sweet Craft Notions Shop

    ReplyDelete
  12. Oh, my gosh, Cathy - I love, love, the colors in your image. And the bow. And the papers. So, basically, the whole thing!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Just beautiful ,Well done
    Elaine H X

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to leave a comment. I appreciate each and every one of them. Cathy