Friday, October 18, 2013

Sister Act Challenge # 29

Resale Clip Art is the sponsor for this week's Sister Act Challenge Blog.  As always, it's an anything goes challenge, so any card is welcome!

I chose to pull out an "oldie" from my stamp collection.  It's from Inkadinkadoo.  I've seen this one at Michael's, but I snagged it from the sale bin at my LSS four years ago.  I wanted to give myself a stretch with the dog's fur.  I usually blend colors with my Copics, but decided to try some texture.  The little ghost is fussy cut and has pop dots behind him.  I used my C2 around the letters to give them a shadowed look.  I'm trying to use the My Mind's Eye 6x6 Halloween papers that I've had in my stash for two years.  Each of the Halloween cards I've done recently uses some of it!  I'm so happy to be using my hoarded paper stash!!

Challenges Entered:
Make it Monday - anything goes
Clear it Out Tuesday - theme - Halloween, stash - anything orange
Party Time Tuesdays - color challenge
Creative Inspirations - autumn/fall colors
Divas by Design - Fall colors
Crafting by Designs - anything goes
Cute Card Thursday - candyman (That is what trick or treating is all about!)



10 comments:

  1. Cathie, this is so so adorable!!! :)

    xoxo
    Angeline (DT)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awesome job on the fur! Such a DARLING card! Great embellies, too!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great coloring! Lovin' the sketch.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Very cute image, the fur looks great on your little dog. Thanks for sharing your creation with us at Make It Monday this week.
    Hugs,
    Sandy

    ReplyDelete
  5. yaay cuuute Image and love the all color on your card..really nice halloween card..nice design too...

    I see your card on Make It Monday and my card is #205 if you like to see it on my blog and I would be glad if your could leave me some love...hugs, Monika

    ReplyDelete
  6. I think the popped up ghost is my favorite part! Very clever!! Thanks for joining us at Clear It Out Challenge blog, best of luck!

    ReplyDelete
  7. How fabulous, love this and yes, the candy is what trick or treating is all about, love your interpretation of the theme!
    Many thanks for joining in the Cute Card Thursday Challenge this week!
    Debxx

    ReplyDelete
  8. Adorable! Thank you for participating with us at Party Time Tuesdays. Good Luck! - Sandy

    ReplyDelete
  9. This is a great card! Thanks for playing at Creative Inspirations with our Autumn / Fall Colours challenge! xxx

    ReplyDelete
  10. What a fun card ,Thanks for joining CCT this week!
    Hugs Heidy

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to leave a comment. I appreciate each and every one of them. Cathy