Tuesday, March 5, 2013

An Extra Day to Play!

Cute Is What I Do - MFT
We were dumped on with snow in MN today.  Our school had a snow day, so I got to spend the day in my craft room working on cards.

One of my favorites that I made was for the Designed to Color Challenge.    I loved the sketch and the MFT gal is perfect for coloring.  I tried to give her top some movement at the bottom.  I started subscribing to Designed to Color's quarterly publication a few months ago to help my coloring.  It's been fun to read.

Copic Colors Used:
shirt:  R20, 21, 22, 24
pants:  C1, 3, 5
grass:  G20, 24, 28, YG23
hair:  E50, 51, 53, 57
skin:  E000, 00, 11, R20



One of My Favorite Peeps - MFT


The sketch left me with half of a circle, so I made a second card.  This one is going to first grade girl who is moving to Illinois in a couple of weeks.  She's a real sweetie.

2 comments:

  1. Both are adorable and love the design you used on them. Fantastic coloring!
    Lynn

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to leave a comment. I appreciate each and every one of them. Cathy