Wednesday, February 13, 2013

Love and My Copics!

Flynn's Berry Happy Day - Stamping Bella


I am off of the CAS card kick for now and have spent some time coloring again.  Ahhhhhhhh - I feel at home again.  My biggest decision is which markers to use.  Seriously, now!

I did enjoy coloring this sweet little girl.  I really worked on her hair.  I love how it turned out.  You can see where the light hits it and there's enough dark colors to provide contrast.  I am getting down the "flicking" technique needed too.  Too bad I had most of my Valentine cards done, this would have been a cutie!

I have a few other images inked to color, but they will have to wait for.  I have to get a Valentine done for my husband tonight- I'm almost out of time!

I'll be back in the craft room this weekend ~ so stop by and see what I have for you!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to leave a comment. I appreciate each and every one of them. Cathy